You know that you are in Texas when:
- The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
- Hot water now comes out of both taps.
- You can make instant sun tea.
- You learn that a seat belt makes a pretty good branding iron.
- The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a bit chilly.
- You discover that in July it takes only two fingers to drive your car.
- You discover that you can get sunburn through your car window.
- You actually burn your hand opening the car door.
- You break a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 am before work.
- No one would dream of not having air conditioning.
- Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is: ‘What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?’
- You realize that asphalt has a liquid state.
- The birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.
- The potatoes cook underground and all you have to do to have lunch is to pull one out and add butter, salt, and pepper.
- Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hardboiled eggs.
- Cows are giving evaporated milk.
- The trees are whistlin’ for the dogs.
- A sad Texan prayed once: ‘I wish it would rain – not so much for me, cuz I’ve seen it, but for my 7-year-old.’
About David Press
David Press, the “Air Doctor” himself has been in every aspect of the business since the 70′s and has seen it all.
David will go out of his way to work with you any way he can to come up with solutions to your problems with your HVAC systems that will keep you and your budget confident and cool.
Facebook • Twitter •